Thursday, February 11, 2010

Times stood still

Boredom. My companion, my shadow. I have to admit that I'm getting tired with my life routine. Once, I must say I enjoy every moment of my life. Waking up late in the afternoon ( at that time I thought the sunshine might burn me to dust ), hanging with the guys and doing everything our lustful heart told ( mostly it was childish stuff ).
But afters years of roaming the night, creeping and measuring the same street days after days, I'm starting to lose intrest with my lifestyle. I knew there were some of the new generation who looked up to us and our lifestyle. But hey, try doing the same useless thing everyday for several years and I'm preety sure you'll get a visit from Mr. Boredom.
Boredness and emptiness have struck me and this time, it's hurt really bad. Perhaps the ageing process have change the way i think and the way I act. Or maybe I'm feeling empty because my mind was trapped in the glorious old days while my body move forward to the gloomy future.



Born82

1 comment: